Views: 48 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-02 Origin: Site
Packaging leftovers when dining out is coming to be a behavior of increasingly more customers. Specialists remind us that food security problems need to not be overlooked when packing leftovers, and also the storage space, as well as usage of leftovers, need to be paid attention to.
1. The packaged food ought to be cooled thoroughly prior to putting it in the fridge. Since warm food all of a sudden goes into a reduced temperature atmosphere, the food is prone to qualitative modifications. In addition, the heat brought in by the food will certainly create the condensation of water vapor as well as advertise the development of mold and mildew, which will certainly cause the mold of the food in the whole fridge.
2. Packaged food needs to be returned to the frying pan, and the food stored in the refrigerator has to additionally be returned to the pan after being gotten. Because the temperature of the refrigerator can only inhibit the growth of germs, it cannot eliminate them completely. If you do not warm it before eating, it will certainly create pain after eating, such as dysentery or looseness of the bowels.
3. Leftovers should not be maintained for too long, and also it is best to consume them within five or 6 hours. Because under typical conditions, home heating at a heat of 100 ° C can kill some germs, infections and bloodsuckers within a few minutes. Nevertheless, if the food is saved for too long, the bacteria in the food will launch chemical toxins, as well as there is no way to warm these toxins.
4. Due to the fact that in the process of making veggie dishes, generally much less salt is used. When the temperature level of the cooked vegetable recipes is relatively high, the microorganisms in the veggie will multiply and also develop nitrite after a long storage time. Nitrite is very easy to synthesize nitrosamines with amines in nature, as well as nitrosamines are strong health hazards.
5. Microorganisms in fish food are very easy to multiply. Consequently, packaged fish should be heated up for 4 to 5 minutes before consumption. Nonetheless, if heated up for too long, the full-price healthy protein, fish fat, as well as abundant vitamins, consisted of in the fish will lose their nutritional worth.
6. After the meat is packaged back, reheat it, ideally with some vinegar. Due to the fact that these kinds of foods are rich in minerals, they will overflow with dampness after they are warmed. Then, include some vinegar when heating, these substances will certainly be synthesized right into calcium acetate when they fulfill acetic acid, which not just improves its nutrition, but likewise assists our body to soak up and also utilize it.
7. When home heating shellfish and also fish and shellfish, it is best to add some red wine, springtime onions, ginger, and so on. This cannot just improve the quality, however likewise has a particular antiseptic effect, which can kill the concealed Vibrio parahaemolyticus and protect against intestinal discomfort.